
I am linking up with mom 2 memphis and ruby for my top 10 Beauty Products. I am new to her blog but a big fan and cant wait to learn and catch up on all her post. So head on over link up and check wonderful blog out for yourself.
I do realize that recently I have done product reviews on most of these...sorry but honestly these are my top 10
Top 10:
Mac Eyeshadows:
I am in love with their eye shadows and all of the different color choices. My fave colors at moment are: Shroom, Wedge, and Mulch
Mac Mineralized Powder
I love the coverage it gives me and I no longer wear foundation because of it.
Too Faced Lipgloss
I love the way it makes my lips feel and stays on a while
Too Faced Bronzer in Sun Bunny
Gives me that sun glow that I need. In winter I will use on neck and everywhere thats needs a little sun color.
NARS Orgasm Blush
it has a glitter and sparkle and for me couldn't be more perfect
NARS Funny Face Lipstick
I have been hunting this color and finally found it LOVE
Neutrogena Foaming Face Wash
I have tried the more pricier ones and for me they don't work as well or irritate my skin so I have found the drugstore brands works best for my self. I have oily skin so I went with an oil free one.
MaryKay Oil Free Eye makeup Remover
I love the oil free and I just love this product it is a must have for me/
In my opinion a girl cant go without these 2 things: lipgloss and mascara
I am in love with L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara
Clarisonic Mia
I will do a blog post on this later
I am in love with this and wish I ordered it sooner










Thanks for linking up & for the sweet shoutout!
ReplyDeleteThis is a fantastic list... I'm embarrassed to say it, but I've never used MAC makeup, I'm dying to, though!
Have a great day! ♥
I am always looking for a good mascara! I will definitely try this one!
ReplyDeleteI love the color shroom! and you have to do a review on the clarisonic mia!! i sooo want to try it out!
ReplyDeleteI'm new to Too Faced lipglosses and LOVE them! And after a year, I cannot part with my Clarisonic Mia. Ever. Love this list Kelli!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you did this post! We are going to Jazz Fest this weekend, and I am stopping by Saks to try out the MAC Mineralized Powder! I have been using Bare Minerals for years, but I am in need of a change. I want to try the Too Faced lip glosses too! I hope you do a review on the Mia because I really want one!
ReplyDeleteI am so tempted to get the Mia too. I just need to save up some money for it.
ReplyDelete