My trip to Sephora was a short lived but I did manage to pick up a few things while
I hurried in and out.
Sephora Pro Oval Blending Brush #27
An oval-shaped eye shadow brush made from natural goat hair.
I love love love my MAC brushes and didnt plan on even looking at the Sephora brushes but so glad I did. This is exactly like my MAC brushes. I love it!
NARS FunnyFace Lipstick
I love this hotpink with a hint of red lipstick I am new to colored lipstick I have been a far of nude for far to long. The farmer noticed and liked so that has to mean something. LOL
NARS Super Orgasm Blush - the universally flattering shimmering peachy pink blush with an extra dose of golden sparkle

Too Faced Glamour Gloss Chihuahua Bite - sheer strawberry
I love the whole Too Faced line and knew as soon as I saw this color lipgloss that I had to have it.
I love how pretty is and the bling at the top. Cant wait to pick up a few more in other colors.
I went in looking for a new Bronzer and hotpink-redish lipstick but needless to say in the 15 short minutes I had to grab I managed forget my Bronzer get things not on my list and picked up the wrong blush but all in all it was a good short lived trip. I cant wait to go back and have no time limit or be rushed. ***For some crazy reason I cant get my WindowsLive mail to work so instead of responding to your comment via email I will reply in my comment sections. Sorry but I have no clue how to fix it.




I'm a nude lipstick kind of girl too! Soemtimes I might switch it up to a peachy color. Too bad your Sephora trip was short lived, but I bet next time you will live it up more!
ReplyDeleteThat lipgloss shade is so pretty. WANT! I'm also loving that Nars Funny Face lipstick.
ReplyDeleteWe're thinking & praying for Maci! Hope she's recovering and doing well. Please give her our love!