I am in love with the MAC Eyeshadow, It reminds me of Naked 2 by Urban Decay. I cant even begin to tell you how many different colors there are. I will have these on my wishlist. Since I was just getting started I wanted something I could use every day and at night add a little touch up. I didnt want to do a day look and a night smokey eye look so I got these 6 colors to start off with. With my eyes being on the green side I needed to stick to purplish tones to make my eyes pop. I usually go with brown, I didnt know this until now, glad I went. These shadows will last long because I can barely use some and it goes along way.
First Start off with Bare Study Paint-Pot
Goes on as a base or primer, I got a natural color so I could pop this one if not wearing make up for a little pick me up.
These are my 6 colors so far:
1. Shale
2. Shroom
3.Quarry
4. Mulch
5. Brun
6. Wedge
What are you favorite eyeshadows and colors?
Eye Wishlist:
All that Glitters
Satin Taupe
Expresso
Ricepaper
Woodwinked
Honesty
Also if you have a button I would love to add it to my side bar so please leave the code in the comment section and I will attatch it.
Eye Wishlist:
All that Glitters
Satin Taupe
Expresso
Ricepaper
Woodwinked
Honesty
Also if you have a button I would love to add it to my side bar so please leave the code in the comment section and I will attatch it.



oh i really like the number 1 eyeshadow. Looks exactly like something i have but from nars!
ReplyDeleteOooh, this is the first I'm seeing of these new pretty MAC eyeshadow pots! I love Shale & Wedge and am heading over to the MAC site to check out the others on your wishlist. I've always loved MAC's eyeshadows - they have serious staying power.
ReplyDelete