There are so many great WW recipes on the blog and I can add a recipe if I need to know the points. I am adding the WW app to my iPhone so I have no excuse to not enter my points or know how many when I'm out and about. I know that I cant go a week without Sonic Sweet tea {BTW I now can do half and half} So with WW I can have Sonic Tea if my points say I can and I know I will work them around a weekly Tea instead of daily.
My next health kick will be exercise. But right now I am mainly trying to conquer my eating. This is going to be huge because this girl loves her some food and is a label whore when it comes to her food. Sonic Sweet Tea, OutBack blooming Onion, Chick fil A nuggets with Chick fil A sauce, Rasing Canes sauce and bread, Newks Grilled Chicken sandwich, Taco Belle Dorito taco, McAlisters Deli BLT without any T and potaoe salad, yes I could go on and on I love me some food. So you see this is huge for me. I couldn't have come to my senses without all of you and again thank you!
Whatcha know anout WW?
Does it work?
WW tips?

I know so many bloggers using WW to either lose weight or maintain their current weight. I think you're gonna do great and look amazing in that bridesmaids dress!! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteI unfortunately don't know anything about WW but, it works for SO many people! Congrats on taking the first steps to a healthier you! :) It can & will be fun! So happy for you!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, check out skinnytaste.com for AMAZING recipes!
ReplyDeleteGina- the author also gives the WW points for the new & old points system!
DeleteWay to go!!! I know you will reach your goals. I have been bad about logging my food in the last couple of weeks. I need to get back in the habit.
ReplyDelete