Friday, April 6, 2012

Flip On...Flip Off

A new blog that I am following and loving Prairie Princess is hosting a Link Up I couldn't resist and think alot of you may not be able to either.

sO head on over and check out her blog. We have similar lifestyles and its so nice to see more livestock blogs.

Flip on...
1. being out of town for Easter weekend, even if it is for a horse clinic
2. Easter...The Lord was Rose from the Grave
3. kids getting break from school due to Easter holidays
4. Going to a town that has Sephora
5. Duck Dynasty on A&E every Wednesday nite
6. Egg huntSunday after Church and lunch....yes, I still hunt eggs. yes, I will knock my own child out to get the prize egg.  Kidding..well kind of
7. this nice warm weather we are having
8. Texas Women season 2 coming on....Hurricane Hannah
 {Look who is with that tall pretty sweet crazy thang}
9. Jergens self tanner....my legs are now tan
10. the girls report card grades


Flip Off...
1. pulling the horse trailer with my Yukon is sucking the gas all out
2. having to wake up so darn early to be ready for clinic by 8
3. my unorganized house
4. school days until summer breake
5. dieting...this one is #1 on this list
6. due to dieting I cant have my weekly Thursday Chick fil A
7. cops waiting to catch someone speed, go give a ticket to a real crime
8. exercise, why cant I be one of these who loves to exercise
9. my pale skin, I used to have a dark complexion after my Mexican looking Daddy but for some reason since I had my lil monsters I have turned fair skin unless I tan. Uhhhhh 
10. in 10 days my oldest will be 10...Slow down please


4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Thanks for hooking up with Amanda and I!!! Those are some pretty good flip offs....gas prices SUCK right now, and I feel your pain having to pull the stock trailer. We pull our 28 footer with a diesel truck :( Not so great on the old mileage. Hope you have a great weekend and happy shopping at Sephora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nicole at Prairie Princess! Hers was the first farming blog I ever found!

    Awwww I know how you feel with your oldest turning 10. Mine turns 10 in 2 months. It's happening too fast!!! :o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope y'all are had fun at the clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up with us! (even though it was awhile ago) Were doing it every Friday and now have a widget so come to one of blogs on a Friday and link up with us at the bottom of one of our posts.

    Do you still love the Jergens self tanner? I got some but haven't used it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...