Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ABC's

I came across this somewhere and saved it to post later and now I have no clue which blog it came from so if this is your little fun ABCs please feel free to let me know. I have changed the answers to mine of course and now Im passing it on, just a little fun get to know me better.
                                                  Age: 29.  I'm almost old.
Bedsize: King.
Chores that you hate: Mopping & Dusting
Dogs: Kyah & Wrangler
Essential start to your day:  Coffee
Favorite color: Tiffany-Blue & Yellow
Gold or Silver:  I'm partial to gold lately.
Height: 4' 11"
Instruments you play: Piano..but very little
Job title: SHAM
Kids: yes the bad ones. Maci 10, Mauri 5, & Rhett 4 
Live: Louisiana, but wishes Texas
Mother's Name: Belynda
Nicknames: Boo, Momma, Kelli Rochelle-BTW how did that come about because Rochelle isnt no where close to my name or middle name?
Overnight hospital stays: Troubled pregnancy with Maci & Rhett, 3 babies C-Section, and Mommy Makeover....so 6
Pet peeves: No driving fools, Rude people, people at checkout counter that wants a discount because so&so store has it cheaper....well take our A$$ there and get out of my way! and last but not least Wal-Mart
Quote from a movie or tv show:  Why would you want to marry me anyhow?...So I can kiss you anytime I want.....Sweet Home Alabama
Right or Lefty:  Lefty
Siblings: I have 2 younger brothers
Time you wake up:  As late as I can.  Most days around 6:30 to get kids ready for school
Underwear:  commando or Victorias Secret
Vegetable you hate:  Tomatoes...YUCK
What makes you run late: my lil punks, trying to get all them ready is a nightmare if they are in a mood but most of the time the save that for Sunday mornings
X-Rays You've Had:  None, I have never broke a bone
Yummy food you make: Chicken Enchiladas and Tacos for Taco Tuesday 
Zoo Animal:  Zebra

5 comments:

  1. Ha! I have this on my blog! Love your answers! I was cracking up reading them! I'm a whole foot taller than you! What a site we would be! ha!

    http://thecarolinacountrygirl.blogspot.com/2011/05/abcs-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annabelle, I knew it was somewhere but couldnt remember where or who. Glad now I do! I thought this was so fun.
    If I could change one thing about myslef it would be that I could grow taller I would love to be 5 11 so maybe we could swap lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate tomatoes too...gross! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! I may have to copy you & Annabelle :) Btw, I agree wholeheartedly with all of your listed pt peeves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just knocked on wood with agreeing with no broken bones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...