This post all is all over the place but just a peak of what we have been up to lately.
Getting my Gypsy on
Mauri got her long hair cut off
and as you can see Rhett was a big help.
And you can bet his Daddy was so proud to see this picture. HaHa
This finished product...short but can still go into ponytail
Maci is finally back to riding Bentley after
recovering from her surgery
Target finds:
e.l.f.: Eyeshadow, eye smudge brush, lip pencil, and concealer
s pair of brown and bronze Earrings
Found this awesome Blinged out mug at Wal-Mart
If it is Blinging..... my debit card is Ringing!
I am glad to have another bling mug to switch up with. :)
This Gator was waiting on the Farmer to come unstop the culvert....wonder what farm hand drew the short straw?
Bentley just enjoying some cool weather and green grass
Well there you have it, alot of everywhere but a ton of nothings.








Sometimes, randoms are the best post! Love the gyspy look!
ReplyDeleteI love that last pic of Bentley! Are you using Instagram for these pics or something else? I always love random posts...they have a little bit of everything!
ReplyDeleteLove the gypsy look girl!
ReplyDeleteWait wait wait. You mean to tell me someone had to get in the water with that gator? Ohmaword!! And I love that pic of Rhett helping his sister. What a sweetie pie!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comments!
ReplyDeleteNicole, I use instagram for these pictures but I also use picnik but now picmonkey. Instamgram has spoiled me I never want to bring my heavy ca,era Im like Ill just use my phone. LOL
Ally, needless to say I think the backhoe got used that day. LOL The farmer sent me another picutre of another gator. SO I dont know if the kids and I will fish there anymore lol
You make an adorable gypsy! Love the picture of bentley in front of the house!
ReplyDeleteI am happy that Maci is feeling well enough to get back to riding.
ReplyDelete