Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Last Dance

My baby brother had his Senior Prom last weekend and I still cant believe that he will be graduating high school in 2 weeks. Bradley and his sweet girlfriend Kirsten have been together for over a year so they are serious. LOL Well you never know because the farmer and I were high school sweethearts and look at us 10 years later. The kids and I went over to my parents to help with all the fun prom stuff. Oh something funny about my brother is that he has always had the same hair cut and when Justin Bieber came out he was mad because Bieber jacked his swagger hair and then it really became to make him furious when little kids thought he was JB. He still think JB needs to pay him for jacking his hair and making millions of the Biber hair when in reality B-Rad-Geezy had this hair way before his time. LOL
I promise we had no clue what color her dress was, she wanted it to be a a surprise.
Looks like we planned it, we all laughed when we saw each other.
                            {SO can tell that I put on 10 flipping pounds in the last month.. uhh}
Being big LSU fans...how perfect is this picture? 

 Looks like a magazine cover I love this pic

I didnt do it...I promise!
I still cant believe how my baby brother has grown up and being a lil man. I'm so proud of him. He is the nerd of the family and I wish was as smart as him. He will attend LaTech on a full scholarship for his grades and ACT WhoopWhoop I am so proud!



Ironically I had this post written and title Monday night and ready to go....then last night I came across a blog that will forever change me. I feel the need to share so please make sure you check it out if you haven't already.
Avery Can lost her battle with SMA Monday. I am so glad that they are raising awareness because I had never heard of it until I came across her blog.
                                                               {via  Avery Can }

7 comments:

  1. that is so sad about avery! I never heard of that either. Glad you mentioned the blog. The prom looks and sounds wonderful. What colorful and fun pictures too! Your bro is one handsome fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the prom pics..that first one of all of you is great! So color cordinated!

    So sorry to hear about baby Avery...my heart goes out to her family :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what gorgeous prom pictures! And I love the creative shots - brilliant! What a cute couple (and I love her gorgeous canary yellow gown - wow!)

    I read about precious Avery's passing earlier as well. Just heartbreaking. Praise God she's in the arms of Jesus today, but certainly praying for His comfort & peace to her devastated parents. What an amazing family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her dress so pretty! I read about Avery too, so sad. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. With that dress, your brother's girlfriend could totally pass as Belle from Beauty & The Beast! I love their prom pictures! This makes me miss high school a little bit. Just a little. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's prom season around here, too, and I've enjoyed seeing all the cute, fancy, funky and wild colored dresses. Wonder what our girls will we wanting by the time they go to prom?

    I'm sorry to hear about baby Avery. No child should ever have to suffer. And with that, their parents, either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beautiful prom pics.
    And it is so sad about the baby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...