I cant believe that my baby brother graduated High School. Wow where did the time go? I am so proud of him and look forward to his next chapter in life. He will be attending LA Tech in the Fall and majoring in Engineering. He is such a good kid and I hope my children will be exactly like him. He is so smart and has a heart of gold. Very witty, cute, and always always responsible. Myself and middle brother were def not this way at all. We gave my parents a run for their money for sure. We weren't wild childs but rambunctious I should say.
The Bro and I before Grad...Loving my Gypsy Soule necklace
Why did I get the short one out of the bunch? I even had on wedges
Mauri Laken and her Uncle Bradley.
He is so good with my kids and they love him very much.
I have to say that both of my brothers are amazingly great with my kidos.
Oh congrats to baby brother! I bet he is so excited to be done with school and on to college! Weren't we all! LOL!~ Love your dress- you look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your baby brother
ReplyDelete