Getting some Sugga
Yes horse trailer in tow, girl is got to do what a girl
is got to do..right?
is got to do..right?
{excited because we don't have one close so this will be my first time inside the store}
See ya when we get back will do a post on our trip and my Sephora experience.
My lil GypsySoule loving cowgirl and her thoroughbred Giraffe horse Bentley, that tall sucker reminds me of a giraffe so I always joke.


I'm so jealous!!! I love Sephora! It's probably a good thing I have to drive an hour to get to one though. I seem to spend $100 every time I'm there!
ReplyDeleteI hope the horse clinic goes well, too! What do you do there?
What a sweetie pie she is! I feel your pain on the whole Sephora thing...shop for me too! Have fun! P.S. Sarah Kate told me she wants to give you some chickens ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Have fun on the trip and lots of fun at Sephora! I can't wait to hear all about it! Thanks for adding my button to your sidebar! I have yours too!;)
ReplyDeleteHave fun!! & hope you love Sephora! I could have stayed longer if it wasn't for Matt! HAHA!
ReplyDeletelove the hot pink accessories!! And you will love Sephora!! Be ready to be in Aw!!
ReplyDeleteSaraKate, I feel your pain the closest Sephora is 2 1/2 hours away so I will porb be glad so I wont be broke. HaHa the horse clinic is a 3 day clinic and it from 8-5 everyday. They will show them what they are doing wrong and what to work on on the everyday stuff from groom, horse care, riding and also from what I understand how to connect with your horse. This is our first clinic so I will keep you posted on how we liked it.
ReplyDeleteNicole, She is excited about it so we will see how it goes. I will gladly take SaraKate chickens haha I found the perfect hen house in a store near by but the Farmer wouldnt let us get it he said right now we have to much to take care of. We didnt do so good at our last go around with the chickens lol
Annabelle, I love getting everyones buttons and look foward to getting more. I will post on our trip when we get.
Shayna, I know what you mean men in cosmetic stores dont do very good. Cant wait to see what all they have.
E, She loves Zebra accesories she has the hot pink and the turquoise. She gets different pieces for birthdays and christmas. I am scared my pocket book may not be in aw at Sephora, LOL
I just love that Maci girl! Hot pink horse accessories = AWESOME. Hope y'all have a terrific trip and I can't wait to see what you bring back from Sephora!
ReplyDeleteAlly, She is like her Momma...Zebra, pink, turquoise, and GypsySoule is her favorite things. LOL I know I am excited.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, you are going to love Sephora!! It is cosmetic heaven. I particularly love browsing through the frangrance ailse!!
ReplyDeleteI think y'all both will have fun visiting the Magnolia state.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your nice blog! Recently i’m promoting pet care laser therapy products named pet care . We’re selling B-CURE VET PRO, LASER THERAPY, b cure laser, b-cure laser.
ReplyDelete