Sunday, October 28, 2012

Thanks for the Memories


This weekend we watched as Mr. King of Rodeo Chris Shivers rode his last bull. I cried like a baby it was bittersweet. He is from my home state and got on his first bull in my city. He is the greatest bull rider ever and no one will ever be able to replace him. He holds the record for the first rifer to win 1 million dollars in the finals and also for the most 90 point rides. I have watched and cheered him and it is going to be alot different and will never be the same.
 
At the beginning of this year he announced he was going to retire and I think the world devastated but understood.  He wanted to be able to be home with his wife and his 2 sons.
So now Chris Shivers is officially retired.
Thanks for the many many many memories and we will forever be greatful
Photobucket
Question Im new to goolge reader and if Im reading blogs in Google reader how do I leave a comment for a blog?

4 comments:

  1. This google reader and google plus confuses the crap outta me!! I like the old blogger better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read them in google reader, and if I want to comment, I click on the blog and it takes me to their blog page so i can comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing that Nicole does. It's kind of a pain to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how fun! I still don't understand the whole google plus thing. I don't even use it bc I think its confusing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...