This is a time where I really need my camera and to know how to work it
Maci getting the cheer started she gets so excited when she gets to cal it...Ready Ok
Her practicing all week has paid off and I'm so thankful its over I'm kind of tired of hearing all the chants due to the nature they never leave my head I'm still chanting them
Mauri is my shy child and I was worried about how she would due. Although she has the most rhythm in our whole family that girl has moves I only wish I had her rhythm.
She did so good and you couldnt even tell she was shy I think this might have broke her out of her shell now then its watch out Mauri Laken on the loose. She never missed a beat and yelled so loud.
It was so much fun watching them and then it all hit me that in not to many years this could be there thing wow they are really growing up and way to fast. Good job girls!!!!




They are too cute!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! :) I cheered in high school and always loved putting on the mini-camps for the little girls.
ReplyDeleteMemories! =) I was a cheerleader for 3 years..so fun.
ReplyDeleteLook at your sweet girls out there shaking their little tooshes! How cute!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Girls! They will be real cheerleaders before you know it!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute!! What a fun thing for the cheerleaders to do even if the chants are now stuck in your head
ReplyDelete