Thursday, October 25, 2012

Homecoming Part 2

Better late than never right?
Purple & Gold Day
I do not approve of Maci's shirt what so ever nor Rhett jersey just so you know


The Queen Taylor Gentry getting her crown at the Homecoming PepRally

I was in for a schock my Rhett man won a coloring contest and he got his award. Dont you just love those boots with shorts? He has so much style Im tellin ya

I had to work the PTO booth at the football game that night and you know what lil boys do at football games they play their own game on the side. They were all playing right beside my table so I could see every single move they made and low and behold all of a sudden I hear Rhett got is teeth out? WHAT I look and I see him running crying holding his mouth so I thini he just got hit in the mouth his tooth is fine...welll nope it was GONE and the one right beside is is so loose it is hanging. SO needless to say the tooth fairy came that night and Rhett lost his first tooth.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love football, homecoming and all the festivities that surround it! Glad Rhett is okay though- I'm sure he was happy for a tooth fairy visit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor guy :( The kids look great though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad he is okay. And that will be a way for him to remember losing that first tooth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...