Last week I was on a roll trying out new Pinterest recipes.
Some where wonderful and some were ok and some were not.
Some where wonderful and some were ok and some were not.
Green Bean Bundles
I loved these and will be making these again
I loved these and will be making these again

Crocpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
This was my favorite of the recipes and we all loved it. It was the easiest thing to make
This was my favorite of the recipes and we all loved it. It was the easiest thing to make

Pan Seared Chicken w Balsamic Cream
I enjoyed it and the Farmer said it was ok but the kids didnt enjoy it at all
I enjoyed it and the Farmer said it was ok but the kids didnt enjoy it at all
Mini Chicken Pot Pie
These were so much fun to feed the kids and we enjoyed them I did make a few seasoning choices but over all they were great. Easy to make also.
These were so much fun to feed the kids and we enjoyed them I did make a few seasoning choices but over all they were great. Easy to make also.

I havent tried this many recipes in one week but I was just kind of in one of those moods to where I was tired of the same ole same ole. I need to make a plan to try 2-3 recipes a week.
Happy Halloween may you have many Treat and less Tricks
It all looks soo good! I have been wanting to make homemade pot pie. The minis look perfect!
ReplyDeleteI made green bean bundles two Thanksgivings ago. They were delish!!! It works great with asparagus too. We've tried three new recipes this week. It's made dinner so much fun!
ReplyDeleteYummy!! I'm so very hungry now, lol! Loving the mini pot pies, I'm going to try!!
ReplyDeleteI've gotta try those green beans! Yummo!
ReplyDeleteI get in those moods every once in awhile too-that tortilla soup looks delish! I've been wanting a recipe for that. I don't think I follow you on Pinterest yes, so I'm off to stalk you ;)
ReplyDeleteThose Greenbeens and mini chickenpot pies look amazing! YUMMMYYYY!
ReplyDeleteNe follower
xo
glammedbytarin.blogspot.com
I just saved the recipe for the chicken tortilla soup. Can't wait to try it!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad the soup is good
ReplyDelete