
1. I haven't been a very good housewife this week. there is a ton of deep cleaning that needs to be done but I just cant get it together.
2. I have totally blown my dieting and I have no motivation to get back into it and I have a Mexico trip in a month so what the hell am I thinking. Maybe I'll start on that tomorrow
3. I don't like most kids well of course I like mine not I'm not good at other peoples. I'm shocked at how these crazy parents let their children walk all over them. Yes I am that mean mom that will knock their teeth down there throat if that talk to me in a disrespectful way. Now my kids are now saints they are my angels with horns as I call them but I do draw a line. Its getting worse and worse and I'm dreading my kids having kids over I don't want to have to go through this. So far the friends that they have had have been great but I see some oh Hellnaws in my future
4. I have an addiction with Nutella and cant go without it being constant on my mind
5. I am feeling overwhelmed and my OCD is kicked in full gear and if I don't so something about it I will be in a white padded room with a straight jacket rocking like a baby. note to self...get off your lazy ass and get to cleaning, redoing, and organizing
6. I have been in full slacker mode on the blog twitter and instagram but hopefully when I get my house together I will get pumped and hop back on.
7. All my kidos are in school and I thought I was going to be living it up and loving it but I'm not and actually I'm miserable, bored, lonely,and moody
8. I hope our lawnmower doesn't get fixed because Im in no mood to do it. I will not buy another I will hire it down its just not as fun as it used to be
9. I see many Peachy Verdi bottles in my near future
10. I turn into crazy Bish on ebay, what is the deal here lately I mean I cant win jack crap anymore. I am like a hunter waiting for its prey I will sit and press the damn button just in time but apparently an Ebay whore beats me to it so I had to sit down and figure out some strategies and booom I got that Bishes
Lol, best quote: "I see some oh hellnaws in my future"! Girl, you crack me up. :) You like Verdi, too? Omg, it's my absolute fave. I could drink it like water. ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday!
I havent had the peach verdi. I have been on a Cupcake Moscato kick lateky. Teale has a bottle and Mama has a bottle somedays.. Okay, kidding, but I do think about it sometimes. I noticed you hadnt been on instagrammuch but either have I. No internet and hardly any cell service hss really cramped my blogging, social media life. Oh well! Love your new look here. Do you have a soonsir section, I tried fjnding it and couldnt. Want to swap buttons? Ill give you a free medium spot for a month if you wanna swap. Just email me and let me know. princessofthepanhandle(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteOMG......It's so nice to know I am not the only one who can't stand other peoples' kids. For me, it's young ones. I old and grouchy, I know!
ReplyDeleteI am alone in the day, too. But, I have to admit, I love it. Find things you love to keep you busy. Enjoy your quiet time.
I am the same way about other kids. To tell you the truth I really don't like kids. Of course I love my own but not really any others. I know that's awful but I can't help it. And I'm sure it's bc most other kids I know are brats. Come ppl you can't let them walk all over you!
ReplyDeleteBEST line I've heard lately: "I see some ah Hellnaws in my future!" HAHAHAHA You crack my shit up!
ReplyDelete