Tuesday, October 16, 2012

PVA Homecoming Dress week

This week is homecoming for the kids school and let the dress up begin. Everyday is a different them and Monday was Pajama Day. The kids loved it because they simple got out of bed brushed their teeth and away to school we went. I wanted the girls to add some ole tiny curls I got but no they wouldn't...I wish I could still dress them I miss those days
 
Tuesday was costume day
 Maci the Nerd
 
Mauri was a leopard

Rhett was Buzz Lightyear 

Now we are ready for Wednesday & Thursday
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Homecoming was one of my favorite weeks of the school year, mostly because of all the dress up days! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love there costumes they look so cute!

    followed you!

    Xo

    glammedbytarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i remember homecoming week! Boy I miss those days. I always loved dressing up to the themes. They look all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maci's nerd outfit is PERFECT! Lexie's school always does this during homecoming week and then one week towards the end of the year. It's pretty fun to be able to roll out of bed and go straight to school!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...