Got a new curling iron by Hot Tools and let me just tell you its HOTTTT!!!
I forgot I got a size bigger and was going to run it through my longer bangs when O-SHIT
It really works as you can see now I will be sporting this around..really?
Yes this is me how is it so big? and why is there a whole in my forehead?
Was getting dressed afterwards and went to put the shirt on to the outfit I planned when I found this
Uhhhhhhh its a sheer shirt and I was afraid to take it off myself due to me ripping it
Last but not least when I went to slap on my makeup Rhett had decided to write with my NARS lipstick and now it is all smushed and yuck. SO yes I had one of those days.
How was your week or day?




:( Your poor forehead :( There's only one way things can go, right?! UP!
ReplyDeleteO no!!! Sounds just like something I would do.
ReplyDeleteAnd as far as censors go, I currently have three items in my closet with censors... Why does it always happen to me?
Oh no! I have done that to my forehead countless times :( OUCH! Also, it sounds like my morning the other day! Boo! Hope your week gets better!
ReplyDeleteOMG GIRL! Seriously put that heat setting down to about 15! Hot Tools irons get up to 430* degress! You don't need it that hot with the texture of your hair! Becareful because you can burn your hair with them too! Keep it at or around 15-17 and you should be okay. I LOVE Hot Tools irons! They last forever!
ReplyDeleteOh and keep some aloe on that forehead girl! Also try egg whites! ;)
Ouch! :(
ReplyDeleteLol...I can totally relate to this post! I have done that many times! Also love your new blog look...it is so fun! :o)
ReplyDeleteI have done that soooo many times. I remember doing it before a party in college and it didn't look burned, and then I went into the bathroom during the party and I had the exact same burn on my forehead. UGH! I hope it heals quickly :) I found you through Tiffany Kuehl. She just did my design too. I absolutely love yours!!
ReplyDeleteand the security tag thing happened to my Mom before my cousins wedding!!! she had to wear her dress with it on lol
ReplyDeleteOuch that burn looks painful - I hope it heals super quick!!
ReplyDeleteDays like that are tough, but the way I look at it is we have to have bad days so we appreciate the good ones even more!!
xo
OMG girl! OUCH! And how crappy they didn't take the security tag off. So annoying! Logan ruins all my fav lip products. Damn kids! jk no not really :)
ReplyDeleteOuch! I hope it doesn't take long to go away. And more importantly your week is getting better
ReplyDeleteYikes! I KNOW that hurt. Get well soon and try not to hurt yourself over the weekend!!
ReplyDeleteoh, that sounds like an awful day! I'm so sorry!
ReplyDelete