Friday, October 12, 2012

App It

My favorite iPhone apps lately

Instagram
We all know how much I love taking and seeing pictures

 

 


Pandora...crank it up and I get to cleaning well a few times I get to cleaning mostly get to drinking

List Bliss
List Bliss’ killer feature is “synchronized shopping” or real-time collaboration on shopping lists. With the app, family, friends, roommates, and co-workers can share lists with each user able to make real-time changes. This is extremely valuable prior to shopping, but even more so when multiple people are shopping simultaneously.
“List Bliss is a shopping genie that keeps track of what everyone needs in your house or office,” says inMarket co-founder and President Todd Dipaola. “When something runs out, anyone can add it to the master list — so whoever is in the store next can pick it up. As long as you have your phone, you can’t forget your list.”
According to Dipaola, each trip to the grocery store costs an average $3 in gas plus time. If this app can help users combine trips and make forgetting items a thing of the past, it could be a big winner.



Camera timer the kids and I love playing with this and taking crazy pics

 
We all know I need to keep track of my fitness m
maybe if I would actually use it I would benefit instead on once weekly
So I can keep my tweets on the go


 
Flashlight I always need a flash light




I love that my Sirius radio shows the song and artist but only a few FM stations show it so for those who don't now I can always know that song.



When I am in love with a junk food this shows me a better healthier food substitute but I sometimes well always mostly don't listen





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love using Shazam. I use it to capture a song i think would be good to add to my Ipod for workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Instagram, too! I just requested to add you on there - I'm sarahkate11.

    Shazam must be like Sound Hound. That's what I use to figure out who the singer is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...