Happy Mothers Day
For Mothers Day weekend, yes weekend because we all know 1 day isn't enough.
Saturday night we went to Ronin Hibachi for some Fireball Sushi and hibachi chicken, steak, and shrimp. It was delicious. I couldn't get Mauri Laken to even try sushi. I try every time
The lighting wasn't great but we still tried to get pictures.
My whole crew isn't fond of pictures these days, it like I'm asking for a kidney or something.
But with it being MOTHERS day I had a little bit of leverage
Rhett thought he was being funny by making crazy faces
When we arrive home Saturday night this is what I walked into.
I mean don't tease me, I just cant take it!
I had to open it right away
The kids made all the homemade gifts at school.
Those are far more special than any material gift.
I keep every single one every single year.
I keep an Amazon wish list and I have over 350 things on there so that means there is plenty to choose from. If you don't have one I encourage you to make one and also have your kids make one too. It is so easy when buying gifts, it takes the guessing out of it. This iRobot was definitely on my list and has been on there for a while so I was totally stoked when I opened it.
I cant wait to get it charged and started.
Sunday morning we went to church.
After church we went and ate and was going to go watch a movie but being it was such a pretty day we decided to stop by Orange Leaf for dessert and then head home and lounge by the pool.
The kids got into the water but it was still way to cold for the Hubbs and I.
I just worked on my tan
The Hubbs served us up some drinks
Without this man I wouldn't even be able to celebrate Mothers Day.
Oh why yes I did :)
I'm not liking this whole double chin thing I've got going on in this pic
All in all I had a wonderful Mothers Day
Yes I know I'm losing my hair. Its my stupid cant get right hormones. I've also got a huge plug in the back that is missing and what isn't missing its breaking off. So that is why I have been having some crazy hair pictures. That's why it looks like I have bangs that are only 1 inch. Its so thin now and the left side in the front is broke off about an 2 inches from my scalp. I'm going in on the 15th, this Wednesday to hopefully get the right hormone compound.












Sounds like a great weekend!! Happy Mother's day!!
ReplyDeleteYou are the cutest!!!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a great weekend. My Amazon list is so much longer.
ReplyDeleteHormone issues are the worst I am trying to get mine in control too. I go in for blood work this week to see where it is at.