Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

 
Hope you had a fun and relaxing weekend. We were going to go to the lake and take my parents houseboat out but the lake water is still freezing so we spent the weekend at my MIL & FILs pool. We ate, swam, ate, applied sunscreen, ate, laid out, ate, swam, and ate way to much. Its all about making memories and that's all that matters not my bulging body popping out my bikini.
I however did make a fruit pizza using a cookie, fruit dip, strawberries, and green grapes.
I think that counts as healthy eating. 
 
Sweets for my Sweetie
don't you just love his swim trunks... I die
 
Getting out tan on
I have a UV ray app and it was a 9 ...10 is the highest
We made sure the sunscreen was applied and we applied it lots
 
I also got my read on
I have a lot of good summer read books but right now I am reading
It is so good and I cant seem to put it down but then again I'm trying to take my time because I don't want it to be over. Its just that good
 
 Mauri Laken will dive in and collect all the rings and she doesn't stop
She will also swim like a dolphin and a mermaid.


Cannonball...............
 
Rhett also knew it was hot and the flowers needed watering


These kids will swim and swim they never get tired and we had to drag them out at dark.
Their favorite thing is to night swim.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the perfect weekend to kick off summer! I would be hibernating under an umbrella in fear of getting fried.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...