With May already being here and I have been in a getting skinny don't care rut I figured this would be exactly what I need to get my self back in gear. So I am linking up with Erin and Kristin
for the 4 week fit challenge. I have no desire lately to workout of eat clean. But at the end of the month when I am putting on the bathing suit I know I will regret it. So here I go getting it right getting it tight.
Goals:
1. Start back using my fitness pal
when I use it I can see exactly where I am with my calories and what Im eating
2. Drink at least 64oz of water
I'm just not a drinker I could go all do on half that and be fine, so while this is easy to some it is going to be my toughest goal
3. Work it out 4-5 times a week
I have been at school teaching a lot lately so therefor I haven't been to the gym. On the days that I am at school I will get some kind of exercise in after
4. Stick to a 90/10 eating plan
eat good 90precent of the time and I can have crap 10 percent of the time
It starts now!


These are awesome goals! Getting skinny sucks but you're so right, it's worth it in the end! Add me as a friend on MFP and we can cheer each other one my username is KNFawver! Thanks for linking up with us!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you linked up!!! :) I'm loving reading everyone's goals, and i SO agree about using MFP. When I slack off and don't log stuff, I'm much more tempted to cheat! Drink that water, girl! The more you drink it, the easier it will be to up your ounces!!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing goals. I know you can do it.
ReplyDelete