Gosh I cant believe he will be a first grader. I think I'm going to cry
Its Graduation Day
He looks so handsome in his shirt and tie although he hates it I just love it
Class of 2026
Rhett walking in
I'm glad they didn't do those ugly graduation gowns because I'm loving the shirt and tie
Rhett posted up
He is such his Daddy's child and that is another reason I could kiss those chubby cheeks
Rhett being a rock star
Getting his certificate
He is now a 1st grader
Right after Rhetts graduation we had to run straight to Maci's ballgame.
She just came dressed in her ball uniform due to we didn't have time to change.
This is our last family picture with a 6th grader, 2nd grader, and a Kindergartner
Mommy and Rhett
few have requested info about my dress on IG its from one of my favorite Louisiana Boutiques Caboose Boutique
Daddy and his twin






So sweet!!! I'm on your side...time for another! : ))
ReplyDeleteI love this! Nathan is almost do e with Kindergarten too. I can't believe it!
ReplyDelete