Menu plan Grocery Shop:
I have seen a few How I do it post and I am always intrigued of how people do things. If they have helpful tips or an easier way of doing it. Therefor I have decided I would do some How I do it post from time to time. I am OCD when it comes to organization and I am also very visual so I love having the Mega Binder Organization in my life. Monday mornings I use for my meal plan and grocery list making. That afternoon before I pick up the kids from school I will grocery shop. Then when I get home I have the kids to help with the unloading. #winning
Sunday night I try to look up a few different recipes so we can try them.
I just tired of eating the same thing or trying to think of what to cook.
On Monday morning when I get back from taking kids to school or working out I grab my coffee and get to work. I will look at this weeks calendar and see what all we have going on and what days I will need to cook and what days we will have to eat out. These days with ballgames 4 nights a week and back to back ballgames I'm not doing much cooking. When school is out I will be at home more and can cook early and be more prepared. We only have 2 more weeks and we are counting them down.
These are the meal pages out of my binder and I will take them make copies and put them into the binder. Don't ya love them I cant live without them. They are my go to for when it comes to making my life easier.
Here are a few more. They just make me happy
After I meal plan I usually then see what I have and what I need to pick up from grocery all while making a grocery list.
Here are a few printable I found on Pinterest that I use from time to time
I am also ADD so I get bored with same ole same ole so I'm always changing it up. You can take a look here for more pintable's. I use these things like a crack addict uses crack...Faithfully!




This is how I do it
How do you do it?
Feel free to post about it I love reading them.
What How I do it would you like to know?
Or if you want to link up in the next How I do it let me know
It will be next Friday and will How I do it: Morning Routine









I REALLY need to get back to Menu Planning!
ReplyDeleteI sit down on Friday or Saturday night (yes I am exciting) and figure out what I want to eat the next week. I have just a note pad I make my list on and they are not as cute as what you are using.
ReplyDelete