Thursday, May 15, 2014

5 on Friday & Friday Favorites




&
 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
 
One:
 New York trip is Booked  
Its going to be a girls trip and I am so excited! Its not until October 1st so it seems forever away.
If you have any ideas, restaurants, must do, or must see please let me know. I am very open to suggestions. We are going to Broadway to see Wicked and still have a few other things we are getting together. We are having lunch meeting and doing a few planning's a time.
 
 
 
Two:
Day date with my Boo. We went and grabbed a bite to eat at Raisin Canes then we went to watch The Neighbors. It was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. My stomach is sore from laughing so much. Its a must see for adults but not children at all.
It was nice to just take a few hours and spend it alone without the kids.
 
 

 

  
 
Three:
My last day to Sub so I'm finished with teaching and now will have time for...


laying out by the pool tanning like its my new job and.....

 
 making these for the kids while I add some Malibu Rum for myself

 
 
 
 
Four:
iRobots
These are a Woman's best friend
The iRobot are super smart. It knows when there is something in the way and going around it. It knows the difference between hard floors and carpets and because of the this little cube it knows where its been and doesn’t repeat! Oh and when its done, it goes back to its home and powers down!!! That way your not searching for it all the time. ha! I could totally see myself losing my iRobot. So we know it’s super smart, but how well does it clean? I’m glad you asked. I have no complaints. It picks up all the necessary dust to keep your floors looking good.
 
 And they also have the Braava which dust sweeps or mops your floor.
You just change the pad to either wet mopping and add water or the dust pad and no water. Its super easy and these are the best things we have ever done. Now it looks like Ive been working hard when actually I have been laying out by the pool or catching up on my DVR.
 iRobot Wet Mop



 
Five:
Tory Burch, Gucci,  Fendi, & Coach sunglasses on sale at Zulily
I love sunglasses and currently have a favorite pair that I wear every single day so now I can add to the collection and switch out. I'm liking the Tortoise Tory Burch ones and also the Gucci Aviators
Tortoise Square Sunglasses



Matte Black & Gray Retro Sunglasses photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png
Favorite Outfit:
I'm loving this simple classic and chic look I came across on Pinterest.
I've got the jeans from American Eagle and the LV wishlist
Just add a white top and you have got it. All I'm needing is the handbag in Azur I have it in the monogram canvas and love it. So this is what I plan on purchasing on my NYC trip



 
ripped jeans with girly tops and jewelry
Favorite Recipe:
I use Jiffy cornbread because I love the sweet taste
I also use my favorite ranch dressinj
 
The Southern Bite – Cornbread Salad...amazing amazing side dish. People go CRAZY for this....MUST TRY!
 
 
Favorite Verse:
 
Good reminder for me this week. God has reminded me of this verse over & over this week when my faith has wavered with disappointing news.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love your cute shirt in your sub picture! Can't wait to make that juice mix...with rum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip. Try Carmine's it is a family style Italian restaurant. Some co-workers took me when I went on the business trip in March and it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link up! I'm in love with those sunglasses! So cute! And by the way, I'm definitely dying to see Neighbors. I'm glad you said it was good cuz sometimes I get worried that all the funny parts are in the trailer! PHEW.

    Stop by and say hey! www.thesenguptabunch.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...