Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh, how Pinteresting



I am in love with GiGi New York and I can see this whole collection on my birthday list or Christmas
Pinned Image


I am so waiting on fall to get here this 100 degree weather is killing me.
I cant wait for boots, skinny jeans, leggins,sweaters and scarfs.
Pinned Image

This is so true...I do it every single time
Pinned Image

Perfect Southern dish
Cream cheese grits with shrimp and bacon
Pinned Image

I want these boots soooo bad
Pinned Image


5 comments:

  1. HA so true about the gyno. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a serious love of purses and those are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your pins! Especially the pink clutch!

    Have a fantastic day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...