Only if it is 7 hours I am kid free from 8-3 Monday-Friday. Can you say WHOOO-2-tha-HOOO!
I can only imagine all the trashy realityTV watching and nap taking I mean cleaning and organizing I will be doing. It has took me 10 years to finally get all 3 kids out of the house and on their way to school so hell NO I don't want to sub this year I want a much needed mom break.
Now on to the sad stuff.......school routine and early morning suck!
I think Maci is still asleep
I think Maci is still asleep
I cant believe that my baby boy is in Pre-K4..tear tear I cried myself home.
Rhett went right on in and was so excited to see Mrs. Pepper. Being that we know the teacher very well and go to church with us and also was Maci's prek teacher.

Mauri is such a big girl this year being that she is in 1st grade
Maci was playing the 2 kool 4 school card I guess that is what happens when you go to 4th grade

Oh yeah for you! I can't wait til I am there but at last- I have like 4 more years! LOL! They are all so big!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so freaking adorable!! It's crazy it's already the first day of school!
ReplyDeleteIt's a bittersweet deal when the kids go back to school! But look at all the stuff you will be able to do in your free time now! I am uber jealous as I am a working mom!
ReplyDelete