I look like a midget to her lol me 4'11 her 5'11 It was funny
Mauri is ready for her Flower girl dress we had to wrap her so the tull wouldnt itch her
Rhett trying to get his mac on and give Molly a kiss he just loves her...she is just a little shy
Family picture can you tell my kids just love family pics
This little handsome boy has my heart yes he is a total Momma Boy and I love it
Can you tell she is bending down haha
Me and My Boo shaking our tailfeather and Wobble baby wobble
After a few glasses of wine my body just moves better lol
He stayed here most of the night..typical he is farm obsessed
I cant wait to see the pictures from the photographer and the video Im not sure if I want to see that or not I will be watching with one eye shut Im sure.









Oh my gosh! Is she really 5'11". That is too funny! I am 5'1" so I totally know how you feel!
ReplyDeleteThe wedding seriously looks like it was tons of fun!
I'm 5'11. I can totally relate to squatting! My best friend in school at 4'9! She was so tiny! I felt like a giant near her. for the life of me I cannot get my son to smile for a family photo! He always makes a scary face! We have family portraits this weekend! I hope our photographer can help! ha!
ReplyDeleteahh your family is so precious!! looks like you had a great time at the wedding and congrats to your friend on her wedding!
ReplyDeleteRhett is SO stinkin' cute! He's gonna be a heartbreaker!
ReplyDeleteThat pic of your son tryin to kiss that lil girl is so cute! Read your About Me and your blog sounds right up my alley! New follower!
ReplyDeleteShug in Boots
Great pics. I dance better after a few drinks too.
ReplyDelete