
Isaac Please go away you are so not welcome here. We still have crops in the field and we made it through the dry hot summer without hardly any rain so I promise ya we don't need you now we are fine without you. Not only for our crops which I am number 1 concerned about {selfish I know but that's our lively hood} but I'm also concerned of the safety of everyone in the path of you. I wish nothing but the best for you so you now can turn around and go away or even better just disappear.
Please & Thank You
Dear Lord:
I know that I have to leave everything with you and I know you have everything already planned out and we shouldn't question or worry about things but I'm scared so I am giving this to you and I pray that you take this away and if this is your will I pray that you make it lite and not do any damage. Amen
Scary!
ReplyDeleteStay positive!
Brooke
Praying for you all!
ReplyDeletePraying for y'all! Hope everything is ok & y'all stay safe!!!
ReplyDeleteAmen sister!
ReplyDeleteStay positive, I'll keep you in my prayers! Stay safe!
ReplyDeleteOh Sweet Kelli! I pray that Issac disappears and God keeps you, your family, and your crops safe! If you need shelter, take the long drive over to SC! I'll take care of ya!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, I really hope this just doesn't happen. I'll say a special prayer and you know you are always welcome to a vacation in Kentucky...maybe show the kids some horse racing ;)
ReplyDelete