The girls love their girl time and poor Maci with her crutches that everyone would knock over. HaHa
Maci told the lady that she was getting solar nail tips....umm hold up no I dont think so sister! So I explained to her that she could get her nails painted like a french manicure but not the actually nails on so she was fine with that. Mauri went with all purple. I cant find her pic poor baby. For their toes they went with a purple zebra.
After getting our mani and pedis we headed on over to one of my faves Newks for lunch. I always get the same thing grilled chicken sandwich and cesar salad. So i cant tell you how anything else tastes.
After getting our bellys full we headed on over to the country club to help get it together and start setting up and decorating. The girls were such big helpers. I cant wait for the wedding pics to come in so I can show you how beautiful it was decorated. I didnt get any reception decor photos.




You're pulling off that headband like nobody's business! I still haven't been brave enough to do it...where do you get yours?
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!
ReplyDeleteoh how fun! Love the pictures and seeing Maci so happy
ReplyDeleteSuper hottie picture!!! Love your headband!! You are such a sweet mom taking the girls to get their nails done! I don't even think Lex knows the word pedicure. ;o)
ReplyDeleteI just found you on Pinterest! I am about to go raid your Food board for recipes! :o)