Does anyone know where I can find this little sucker?
Our yearly Vegas NFR trip is on its way and is closing in on me as we speak and before I even begin to get excited I have gain 15+pounds...yuck horrified I want to have a nice romantic fun time and have the MILF going on for this trip but how the hell can I do that looking like I look now. I'm in total panic mode and never ever have I ever been a big fan of healthy eating or exercise but regardless I am going to have to do something and Fast like yesterday

does anyone know how I can go from this:
to this
and have some junk in my trunk
Why didn't I think about adding this to my Mommy makeover surgery...big regret!
Fill my in to all those dirty little secrets. Or quick fix exercise routines




Keep putting in that hard work that you have been & you will look & feel great!!! You can do it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen you find that Magic Pill, I sure hope you share the love girl! I cannot seem to stay motivated! I have fell off the wagon! Oops!
ReplyDeleteIf you get the answer to the magic pill let me in on the secret. I need to put my butt in gear too.
ReplyDeleteYOU CRACK ME UP! I love it. No idea where or how to get that pill but let me know when you do! LOL!
ReplyDeleteEat as cleanly as you can. Rabbit food at its finest. Drink tons of water. And kick the sh*t out of some cardio.
ReplyDelete