Friday, October 7, 2011

Molten Chocolate Cupcakes & Bonus Booze Cupcakes

I just love my new KitchenAide Mixer so much and as a appreciation to the Farmer
for buying it for me. I just cant seem to quit thanking him with his weakness...Sweets!
I have got to find another way to use it or else I will need a
Gym Membership for my next gift. HaHa

Known also as "lava cakes," molten cakes are the answer to the most
 decadent chocolate craving. 
Here's an easy version using cake mix.
I also found a a coupon at Betty Crocker for the cake mix and icing needed for the recipe. 
I went to one place and got left with a new recipe and a coupon for 2 of the ingredients,
cant beat that!



For the recipe card I created it on Printshop, I just take images from online and copy them
into my printshop and then design from there.


Since we are talking cupcakes I recently found these that I cant wait to try also.
Do you remember Trista Sutter former Bachelorette who is still Married to Ryan?
Well here is a Bonus treat for you...

 Trista Sutter's Wine Cupcakes

9 comments:

  1. Oh these both look YUM!!
    I forgot you said you got a kitchen aid mixer, Lucky Girl!

    Thanks for sharing!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look soo good! & I'm not even a big chocolate lover! Thanks for the recent follow also!

    Shayna

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious! Sorry my Food Fixing Friday just got post, so feel free to link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, those chocolate cupcakes look amazing! The wine ones, well, I'm afraid the wine wouldn't make it into the batter! He he...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omaword, I can't wait to try the boozy cupcakes! And thanks for the info about your recipe cards - they really are incredibly cute Kelli. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all so wonderful sounding

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowww yummy! that melted centre looks so great!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those chocolate molten cupcakes look sinful and delicious!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will take a dozen please? Wow! I love the idea of molten cupcakes. How decadent and rich and simply amazing. Perfect for any occasions, and yes the booze would be a nice added touch at times:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...