This is perfect for Todays game! (Pinterest is awesome!)
I am not so happy that Jefferson got reinstated! I think they need to stick with the punishment they originally set. Why would you straighten up your act if you knew it wouldn't have any consequences? FYI: I think they are doing pretty darn good without him. ( Please dont tell my Farmer I said that!)





Love this post and love that you are a Bama fan too! I just finished up my post about Alabama and saw that you had done one too! Roll Tide!
ReplyDeleteGreat game last night! The gators are one of my Dawgs' biggest rivals. If Georgia can't beat 'em I'm glad my hubby's Bama could. Rammer Jammer! :)
ReplyDeleteOh totally agree with you! I was furious when patrick told me he was back on team. I don't care what the legal outcome is going to be as far as guilty or not - he did something wrong, he broke the rules and he must be punished -especially by the team. Having him back on to run in when needed is just not fair to "our" quarterback jarod lee. Just sayin!
ReplyDeleteBAMA did great!
The baby & the helmet are to cute. I agree they should have left the punishment and they are doing great without him.
ReplyDelete