Thursday, October 13, 2011

Surprise...well not so much :(

Let me start off by saying that around this house Jason Aldean is kinda a big deal and the Farmer has wanted to go to see him for a while but he is always busy in the field anytime he is close so as I was doing a little browsing I saw that him and Luke Bryan ( love him and his fun personality) were going to be in concert together Feb 24th in Nashville, TN.  Perfect... Nashville is somewhere we have always wanted to go and what a perfect Christmas present this would be. So as I tried to get tickets (they sold out in 2 minutes flat) there was none. What???? So I went to my trusty Stubhub and boy did I get lucky. I was so proud of myself!

Well the Farmer was looking for something on the computer and guess what came in the taskbar as he was typing something else...yes my history was there as he went to check it out Bam..he saw that tickets were already purchased so now he came to me and quizzed me about it...Uhhhh surprise...yeah not so much! I tried though thats all thats counts.

 Im on a blogging roll this week. :)

7 comments:

  1. I hate that he found out, but super jealous that you are going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no :( I hate that he found out about the surprise. But y'all are going to have a blast in Nashville. It's such an amazing city!

    Now I'm going to clean off the history on our laptop so the hubby won't see what I ordered for him for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when guys are sooo nosey like that & ruin surprises! LOL! But, great idea! Hope y'all have fun!

    Shayna
    mykitchenhomelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for you! How exciting is that! My hub loves Jason too- I am kinda jealous right now but I will put on my smile and do a little happy dance for you:) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh bummer! But so exciting to go see him! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bummer! But so awesome y'all get to go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...