Last week I got Mrs Margie to come out and take some cotton pictures. I wanted to get the whole crew in but of course last minute break downs the farmer couldn't make it so we just had to go on with the show. She did an amazing job and I cant wait to see the rest of the pictures being the sneak peek was good. These lil punks have my heart and the farm and cotton is our life so it only made since to combine the 2.
God is good and I cant thank him enough for all his many Blessings!!!!
I cant wait to see the rest of them.
I'm almost speechless. Truly those pictures are just gorgeous. The cotton backdrop and the kids' black & white outfits is just perfection. It looks like pictures I'd see in a magazine. Y'all are such a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous photos!
ReplyDeletewhat gorgeous kiddos you have! and you look amazing too ;)
xo
Those pictures are great and the kids are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures turned out great!
ReplyDeleteGosh, I just love some cotton fields! Especially when family pictures are being taken in them. Those are beautiful! This weekend when we were driving thru Arkansas we saw tons of cotton fields(hardly any cotton in Kentucky) and I was just in pure amusement. I've been wanting to make this cotton wreath I found, think you could ship me some? haha! hope your having a great week!
ReplyDeletethe pictures are phenomenal. They are perfect against the cotton fields and my friend- your kids are beautiful but you are simply stunning! Just gorgeous! I think a christmas card should be in the works here if it weren't for the hubby being MIA! Maybe you can photoshop him in! LOL! Kidding
ReplyDeleteThose are gorgeous!! I love the black and white!! Breathtaking!
ReplyDeleteThese are beyond perfect! May need to plan a road trip in the future to do this for our fam!
ReplyDeleteThey are perfect! Great pics, I am jealous! Love them!!
ReplyDeleteI love them! And I really love the one of youngest in the hot pink chair.
ReplyDelete