As of yesterday around noon Harvest is Officialy over! Praise the Lord!
1. Incorporate some sort of exercise into my week. I'm not a fan of exercise wish I was but actually
it doesn't excite me one bit. I know that as I am getting older I need to find a way to adapt to it.
Last week I did venture and try running but this week I'm going to try a different approach and
give the From Couch to 5K a try. Wish me tons of luck :)
2. Slow down!!!! It seems like it is always go go go or on the go so I just need to slow it all down
and enjoy this wonderful life God has given to me. I feel overwhelmed most of the time and running around but feel the need to slow it down or shut it down and just enjoy every little second of it.
3. Find a wardrobe for Vegas! I'm on a mission and lately I haven't had any luck! It seems like everything I find is either black or grey and I have to tell myself that I hae enough black and grey and need color but I havent had luck in the color department! Although I did hit the Jackpot when I found True Religion jeans on sale for 78 bucks! I find that tops are hard for me because at 4'11 things just are longer than should be. I just need to find sweaters and tops in colors instead of black & grey.
4. I have to be all in with Ally on this one and have my Christmas shopping early. She is so brave and has set her goal for Halloween but I am going to give myself a little but more time and say the week before Thanksgiving. My kids are saying that they dont want anypresents from Santa execpt a Vacay! Rhett & Mauri are wanting to go back to Disney and Maci is saying SnowSkiing. So we are thinking wonderful idea and that may start next year. What great ideas these punks of ours have! Talk about fun and easy...yes please!
5. I am super duper OCD when it comes to hy house and things in it organized and it freaks me out when someones get it out of place so I am going to try to relax a bit on that one and try to use new techniques as far as organization so the punks and farmer can hopefully put things right back where they got them from when finished! My motto is the less we have the less is out of place so I go through everything like crazy and get rid of stuff like there is no tomorrow but it still seems like I am drowning in clutter so I need to find new ways to deal with my OCD and new things to chuck right on out.
Ok so now I must tag 5 blogs:
Just a little Happy to get my Monday started:

Aww, thank you for the sweet compliments doll. I can assure you the feeling is quite mutual ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the goals you've set. As a matter of fact I think I'll add your last goal to my ever-growing list as well haha. I am so bad at getting my feathers ruffled when the husband gets the house messy.
I know several people that tried & LOVE the Couch to 5K program! It's really brilliant. In fact, I follow a run blog that started from Couch to 5K. She just ran her 2nd marathon this past weekend. You can do it!!
Love Love Love the Vegas countdown haha! I think we're all getting just as excited for your big trip as you are. Can't wait! :)
Great post Kelli - so glad you enjoyed doing this as much as I did. Have a terrific week sweet friend!
I love your little countdown. Makes it a little more "real." Plus, it must be fun watching the date get closer!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tag. I'm so bad at these, I know. I still haven't done the last one. *face turning red*
I'm totally OCD like you. Twinnies!
Good goals! I need to get my exercise on too...
ReplyDeletexo
Awesome goals! You go girl! =)
ReplyDeleteYeah for the harvest to be done.
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome goals.
Check out Ann Taylor Loft for some sweaters. I love theirs and own probably to many.
The bad part is I have not goals for the fall and now I have to come up with some. Though I do love the idea of it.