Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10 Day Challenge....4 Books


1. Something Borrowed

2. The Partner

3. Black Heels to Tractor Wheels

4. Womans Own Heart After God

I am currently reading:

Didnt get any reading done this weekend...stomach virus hit.
Watch out ...it is going around and is a hard and longer one. Thank goodness for Zofran!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read The Help yet, but heard it's amazing!
    I love Grisham books too.
    So sorry you guys got sick!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Something Borrowed and The Partner. I have The Help on my 'must read' list. Seems we have similar taste in reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are feeling better! I read The Help and loved it!! I need to go see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read all but that particular Elizabeth George devotional. The Help was by far my favorite of the others. Oh gosh, I could read that book again. And the movie was perfection! You have great taste in books girl; totally not surprised :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're feeling better soon! I'm reading The Help right now, and I love it! I've heard Emily Giffin is good too--I'll have to read something of hers soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...