Monday, December 10, 2012

Vegas NFR Baby

We are on our way to Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo
and I just cant explain how excited I am
It all comes down to the Daddy of them all
 this is where Champions and Gold buckle winners are made
 
The shopping is out of this world and there is nothing like it
They have all kinds of fun and funky stuff as well as modern and vintage
It is amazeball! I cant describe it but its one hell of a good time.
Ive been saving since we came back last year so this year Im ready

 
Be sure and follow me on Twitter @Kelli_H5ranch for details of my trip
You know I will be posting the shit out of it
I will not be posting on Instagram due to the fact that I have a SwaggerJacker
None of which follows my blog or twitter but if she could she would I will do a post on that when I get back because we all know we love some juice gossip and Im sure most can relate we all have that family member, friend, or co-worker that trys to hijack your Swag.

Also please pray for my sweet blogger friend Hannah they found her Mom with a brain tumor and she is under going surgey today.

Also please pray for another sweet blogger friend Kaci and her little borther and their family who went into labor early and now heaven has a new angel 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hope yall have a blast!! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no- will definitely be praying for your sweet friends, may the Lord comfort them during this time! May you have an amazing out of this world time in vegas! Yeah for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope y'all have fun!!! (I know y'all will!) Prayers for the others going up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy the NRF!! and definitely prayers for sure

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...