Ok now that you all know how much I love Kelli, today I'm going to share a couple of festive cocktails with you. This momma likes to drink. Don't worry I always drink responsibly. Why do you think my favorite cup is a plastic tumbler? Glass can get way too dangerous with two wilds in the house. Momma's gotta to protect her spirits.
First up...Thin Mint'tini
2 1/2 ounces absolut vanilla vodka
1/4 ounce white creme de menthe
1/4 ounce godiva dark chocolate-flavored liqueur
![]() |
| image via |
And staying with the mint theme...Candy Cane Cocktail
- 1 shot vanilla rum
- 1 shot white chocolate liqueur
- 1 shot peppermint schnapps
- Candy cane, garnish
![]() |
| image via |
This drink taste as pretty as it looks.
Now what are you waiting for? Go shake up some Christmas cocktails and put another log on the fire!


Thin Mint'ini!?!? Yum!
ReplyDeleteoh la la! They both sound amazing and perfect for a christmas party!
ReplyDeletemmmmmm..... they look like dessert!
ReplyDelete