Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Secret Santa blogger Style

I linked up with
Gift Swap
 
I have received my Secret Santa gift while I was away in Vegas so when I got back I had a present waiting on me. Yay! I dont know how but I think whoever it is must be me in another life Im telling ya I love I mean LOVE it. Just take a look for yourself and you will see what Im talking about

It started out with a sweet card then went from there to Zebra socks {love animal print and fave color pink} then a beautiful blinged out snowflake ornament {we ll know how much I love bling} from there moved onto my handy dandy fridge notepad that is always always on my fridge I always have have one so I can jot down all my randoms so I wont forget last but not least Skinny Mixers in various flavors {hello everyone knows this momma need a night cap or day cap well maybe even a day starter cap} I was so thrilled and loved every single thing in my Secret Santa box. I cant wait to find out who it is and Thank them for the Amazing gift box.  

Tomorrow I will reveal who I was Secret Santa to so stay tuned


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly! I am your Secret Santa! I blog over at Life as Lindsay. I am so glad you enjoyed your goodies!! I am an animal print lover also, so I was happy you were too!! It was so much fun shopping for you! My post will be up later tonight!!

    Merry Christmas
    Lindsay
    www.lindsayacree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and stopping by, I love reading all your sweet comments they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...