1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this
fall?
Vacation being that my house revolves around Farming most of our vacays are in the Fall. Yesterday I got surprised with this lovely trip for my 30th Birthday..Excellence Playa Mujeres

Yes in November I will be here

and every December we go to Vegas for the NFR...National Finals Rodeo
2.
Show us your fall style.

Being an animal print lover and my love for a good pair of jeans this just put it over the top

loving this headband ans Sweater

3.
Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. If you have children, activities
to do with the kids?
Fall means Harvest Time on this Farm
Fall also means...my personal favorite....the Momma cows will be dropping those babies on the ground
Going to the pumpkin patch and the kids pick out there own pumpkin and decorate it
Halloween, Carnivals, Fair, Chilli
4.
Show us your favorite fall beverage.
Need I say more

5.
Tell us, how you will be participating in Halloween this year. Plans? Costume
ideas?
We will most likely hop on the Gator and ride around all our friends and family to get goodies then attend our church Fall festival
So far Rhett wants to be a Rodeo clown, Mauri wants to be a barrel racer, and Maci isn't sure yet but we all know how those kids can change their mind.

I bet this is such a nice season for y'all! I've heard great things about that resort. What. Wonderful surprise!!
ReplyDeleteWe would love to go to the NRF! Looks like you have an exciting Fall coming up ;)
ReplyDeleteSuper jeals of your vacay and trip to Vegas. I think I'll sneak into your suitcase!
ReplyDeleteI am jealous of those two trips. And I am so excited about the salted caramel mocha being back. I need to figure out how to order it all year.
ReplyDeleteYour Bday trip is going to be so much fun! Congrats! That will be a great memory for your big 30~
ReplyDeleteBrooke