I'm married to an old man. Can you believe that my Boo doesn't get excited about his birthday and doesn't even care of he gets or does anything for it he says it just another day....WHAT??? Are you kidding me? Hell you better know its my freaking birthday and not be empty handed either lol Its my day and its one day where I rule the world or so I think I do. Well it always saddens me that he doesn't really care about his birthday {secretly I think it is because he is always in the field working} So each year I try really hard to make it special for him. For his birthday weekend this is how it all went down:
Friday:
I started out Friday by picking up some Red Velvet and Chocolate cupcakes then we went and ate Mexican food that I know he loves.
Saturday:
Get this...his mom and her sister had their sons same day an an hour apart so Nick and his cousin has the same birthday. Crazy right? Saturday we went to Portico for dinner then over to his cousin house to celebrate together. You can tell how much they love each by their smiles. I don't even get a real smile for my pics. These crazy cousins are more like twins.
Didnt realize we didnt get candles and didnt have any so this was our only option
Let me tell ya Sams Club has the best double doozie cake
Farmer and I
Dinner at Portico
Have no clue what these crazies were discussing but at this point we were putting a hurting on them in some beer pong. And then after this I total lost my mojo and sucked!
I may or may have not had to look to Advil, poweraide and water

My girls and then the 2 sisters on each end love this group..good times
Sunday:
The kids and I picked up a lil Birthday treat
His present didn't come in on time so I will update when it does because sometime he reads my blog and this would be the time.
If you follow me on instagram there are lots more pics.








ha! I get the birthday not being a big deal. Mine always seems to get lost in the big guys birthday happening the same day. The joys of a holiday birthday.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a wonderful time of celebrating this weekend.
Looks like you all had a great time!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your mister. Looks like it was a wonderful celebration!
ReplyDeleteAw...to be 32 again!
Aww! Looks like y'all had so much fun! Matt doesn't put much stock in birthdays either but, ever since we've been together, he's finally realizing why I do - it's a reason to party & have fun! Plus, you get all kinds of great gifts! :) LOVE your leopard pants by the way!! Va Va Voom!!!
ReplyDeletei never understand why guys aren't excited about their birthday it is always just another day to them. that cake looks great and i hope you husband had a reat time celebrating his birthday
ReplyDeleteYou two are seriously too cute!! and I have to have to have to have your outfit! Like I am loving your leopard leggins with the fringe boots!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Farmer!!! And I have GOT to get me some of those boots!
ReplyDeleteoh how fun! Yeah! Happy Bday to da MAN!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of the two of you!!! You look AMAZING!!!! Happy birthday to your husband, too!! 32 is the new 23! ;o)
ReplyDelete