With my ADD it was kind of hard paying attention from 9-2 I did good until around 12 then I liked the chit chatting but we made it through. Learned alot also.
By the looks of this picture I was def running my jaws and trying to smile all at the same time
We were celebrating we made it through this class now lets go next door to Sombra for Mexican and Margaritas
Our instructors were great they were so much fun
Here is my to go box with all that I made...yes I chunked it in there I was ready over it at this point and needed birthday cocktails
Our next stop was just right next door Sombra

After we got our belly full and good cocktails we were ready to shop til we dropped at Renaissance Colony Park. We stayed in the hotel inside of there so everything was in walking distance.
I have never been to Ruth Chris and let me tell ya I have been missing out. It was the best and I do mean the best steak ever! The atmosphere was also nice. Everything we all got was excellent. The wine and cocktails were perfect and topped off a long day.

We all packed cute fun dresses and our best set of hooker heels but were all way to tired to get all dressed up so we just threw dressy casual together and out the door we went dry shampoo and all.
We then looked for a liquor store that closed at 10pm on a Friday night what????? So we went to our hotel bar ordered cocktails and wine that we got free once they found out it was my Bday we also got a to go bottle and went to the room changed into our jammies and drank and gossiped. That next am we got up got us some breakfast in and more shopping we went. Wow can you say tired that is what I am but a blast was had and I'm so thankful of my sweet hubby for watching the kids and to all my girls for joining in and celebrating this amazing bday with me.





What a great day, so many fun things! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday celebration!
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness this sounds like the ultimate birthday! How fun!!! So glad you had a great time - how could you not with shopping & cocktails!? Hope you're recovering ok! :)
ReplyDeleteI know you had a great time this weekend. Your photos show it! Food, cocktails, shopping....could it get any better? ha!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like the best birthday weekend E-V-E-R! Cooking class, margaritas, Ruth's Chris...all so fabulous! Oh, and spent with fabulous friends - you are one blessed girl!
ReplyDeleteUm, 30??? What I wouldn't give! Ha!
Happy Belated!!!!
Your birthday celebration sounds right up my alley! Glad you had such a great time!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a blast! Glad you got spoiled!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great birthday celebration!
ReplyDeleteYou really know how to celebrate a birthday, don't you?!? This all looks like sooo much fun!!! I can see what you mean about the cooking class being too long though - 5 hours would be forever!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't remember if I already commented on Instagram when I saw the cooking school, but that seriously looks like the greatest idea ever! I really want to do it!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! WOW! That is one birthday celebration you know this gal would go crazy for. 5 hours is just right up my alley- heck- give me 10 hours! I can take it! So glad you had a great fun time. You deserve it girl
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Yes in MS they close at 10 which is way better than the 7 the one in my parents small town in AL.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds amazing! Im so jealous! Love your goodies.
ReplyDeletewhat a great birthday! i think a cooking class with friends is a wonderful idea and ruth chris' for dinner, wow yummy!!
ReplyDelete