
1. Thanks to Raven for sharing this great product that I am now in love with. Tangles be gone!!! Don’t you wish it was that easy! Those pesky tangles can make it quite difficult to brush through your after after you cleanse it. When you try to brush through the tangles it’s painful and it can cause your hair to rip out. Most of us don’t want to lose our hair if we can avoid it. Luckily for us there is a new detangler out there made with ot favorite, Argan Oil.

2. Being that I'm an hour away from Starbucks and I actually have to make my coffee :( my new favorite kind right now is French Vanilla and I have been drinking this whole box and went out to get another. I just add Trivia instead of sugar and a touch of 2% milk and bam Ive got my mug filled up and ready to go. I chug it down on the way taking the kids to school.
3. This smell so good I cant get enough of it I often spray my girls down with this just so I can smell it when they give me hugs. But hey I am a sucker for perfume so I collect alot of them and always have them anywhere I am from bathroom, bedroom, purse, car console and every nook and cranny I can stick one I place one. I have a strong smell sensory and I cant take funky or musty

4. I am loving Stila Cosmetics products Ive gotten a few in my Birchbox and I am totally digging them. I have the liquid eyeliner, bronzer and a few lip stains and gloss. These are wonderful and I cant say enough when I run out I will be purchasing them

5. Now this is what I like to call a Double Bonus....Cardio and then can try out what you've learned later tonight and earn some wife/girlfriend Bonus points or what I like to call I.O.Us. I have been needing this a long time ago because the reason I don't exercise is because its boring and no fun but this was alot of fun especially doing it with your mother n law is even more exciting or creepy however you want to look at it. More than not the Mother n Law prob have more tmi convos so its ok

I LOVE that MK perfume too, a friend of mine has it and I've been wanting to buy some now too!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm on the hunt for new perfume and want to have one or two picked out so I can add it to my Christmas list. I'll be sure to check out MK's Very Hollywood. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so bad at buying perfume...I only buy like, one at a time, then use it until it runs out. Then I usually try something else. Lame I know! But my MIL said she's going to buy me some D&G Light Blue, which I LOVE!
ReplyDeleteCardio Strip Tease! I love it! I bet Nick motivates you now! hahaha!
ReplyDeleteI heard the cardio strip tease is fun. Congrats on winning this weeks pick em
ReplyDelete