My 30th is right around the corner and it is a huge milestone. Looking back I thought 30 Would never come and now it has appeared faster rather than later. I am so thankful to have each and everyone of you and since we all cant be together to celebrate I am doing a GiveAway to share my appreciation for you all. I feel connected to each of you and would be better than celebrating with a little gift bag of goodies.
Now as we all know most Birthday presents are a surprise so I'm going to keep most of the Giveaway a surprise until the winner receives the goodies then I will do a post on what all was in the Birthday GiveAway. Since I want it to be fun and surprising I have even went out on a limb and for one of the presents I don't know what you will be receiving so I will be surprised and you will have to let me know what it is. The mystery gift I have teamed up with
Three Birds Nest and I love her Etsy shop so i am excited to see what she has in store for us.
I cant wait to let you in on what my 30th celebration consists of stay tuned....
The GiveAway will end September 12th and will be announced on my actual Birthday the 14th
How awesome are you?!? I so would celebrate in LA for your 30th! I am sure you will have a FABULOUS birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday month!!! My 30 is right around the corner too! I'll do the rest of the entries when I get home!
ReplyDeleteYayyy for September birthdays!! Mine is the 26th :) Happy birthday month!!
ReplyDeleteOooh this is a fun idea!
ReplyDeletei cant believe you are going to be thirty! You look no where near 30 my friend! what a fabulous idea to do this type of giveaway! i am all in
ReplyDelete30 was nothing to me. But then I had a breakdown at 25.
ReplyDeleteHappy Happpy Birthday lady!!! Such a fun idea of a give away! & I LOVE Three Birds Nest!
ReplyDeleteOk so when I logged back in today to do the rest of the entries, raffelcopter made me start over. If I have duplicate entries can you delete them? I'm not trying to cheat, I swear :)
ReplyDelete30 is the new...well, 30? Something like that! Happy almost birthday! Can't wait to hear what's in the giveaway. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful birthday! I'll hit a milestone birthday this month too! September 25 but please don't make me say how old I'm going to be!!! This one is hitting me hard!
ReplyDeleteHappy early birthday girlfriend, 30 really isn't that old! :)
ReplyDelete