Dont forget to enter my
30th Birthday GiveAway

I have been doing so good until the Farmer got rained out and then my whole healthy eating consisted of Mexican and Margaritas on Friday and all kinds of tailgate food Saturday and of course good table spread after church and on Monday was filled with grilled favorites so needless to say I went from a total of 4 pounds loss back to 2 by Tuesday mornings weigh in. SO I knew I had to hit it and hit it really hard if I wanted to get back on track and I only have 2 weeks until my 30th Birthday weekend. So that means I need to loose a pound a day to get to where I want to be. Can you tell I believe in miracles? I'm going to give it all Ive got these 2 weeks.
Ive changed my drinking habits to:
I even went and got a new pair of shoes and I know these cute babies are going to do the trick.
Who wants to run in ugly shoes? Not I
They also have the Breast cancer symbol on the tongue and give proceeds to that so it is a win win situation for me. Now when I run well I cant lie I mean walk I will feel like I'm doing it for a cause


I have been at it this week well 2 days I should say. Tuesday I walked 3 miles and biked 2, then yesterday I did an arm workout with weights and biked 2 miles and walked one but in my defense had to push a golf cart half a mile because someone forgot to charge it...kids! So I weighed and I have lost a pound so in total I'm 3 pounds lighter then when I started. I made a health widget to put on my blog to hold me accountable but I'm nervous because this weekend my Boo is turning 32 and you know that means good food. I'm going to really try hard or it may be my 10percent bad...
Awesome job on your workout routine and recent weight loss. Don't beat yourself up about a little weight gain. If you continue to work out, it will come off as your metabolism will speed up. Plus, you have to enjoy life, right?
ReplyDeleteBy the way, how's it going?
Missed ya!
Oh I love your new shoes!
ReplyDeleteGirlfriend you are doing great! We all have bumps in the road, especially on holiday weekends! You've done awesome this week so far! Keep it up!!!
ReplyDeleteGet it girl! I do great working out and I KILL it when I eat good ol southern JUNK! lol
ReplyDeleteHey, 3 lbs is 3 lbs!!! You can have the junk...just don't pig out on it! Drink a big glass of water before you eat, so you don't eat as much of the crap food!
ReplyDeleteYou can do this. Now give me some motivation for before I leave for the trip. Let me know how you like the advocare
ReplyDelete