I have shared a few details on my new blog name and design and today here it is. I am so excited about this and love love love the new look.
Tiffany has been so great to work with I know nothing when it comes to blog design and she broke it all down and worked with me each step she designed it most of the time I was like girl go on do your thing and let me tell ya she did her thang sista! I love it and with my brain and life all crazy whats more perfect than Kelli's Krazyness? I feel like I'm on the crazy train nonstop and just when I think its going to stop at the station is just speeds up for the next one.
I will leave you on this little funny and have wonderful weekend loves

I LOVE the new look and name. You and Tiffany did a great job!
ReplyDeleteI love the new look! And I love Tiffany! And that funny reminds me of this video http://youtu.be/6x-JVXkd8SQ I crack up every single time.
ReplyDeleteAgh I love it! Maybe I'll finally just bite the bullet and get mine redone!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, you ladies are all seriously too sweet! You were so fun to work with and I am so thankful you chose me to do your design!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! So very cute!
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome!! Tiffany did my blog too!!! She is the sweetest!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I am happy to be a new reader of yours!! Goooooooo Texans!! ;)
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteI really love the new look. And that ecard is funny
ReplyDeleteLooks good! I'll be following along. And yes, crazy sums up most mothers' lives, huh?!
ReplyDeleteAww! I love your new name & the entire design!!! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteI noticed the new name in my Google Reader and I was like...who is that!?!? :o) I love it!! The design is gorgeous and so easy to navigate!! And I love the colors - they are definitely YOU. :o)
ReplyDelete