Maci: Momma where did Mauri's middle name Laken come?
Me: I.....
Mauri: {quickly interrupted me} I know its after Abraham Laken
Me: after laughing so hard..replied no I didnt name you after Abraham Lincoln and its Lincoln not Laken
Oooo my crazy kids
While hurricane Isaac was well on its way the Farmer was doubled up in the field trying to get the crop out of the field I had to take over the cows and other animals so the kids and I had to round up the cows and take them to greener pastures so I guess this can give new meaning to the grass is never greener on the other side...not in this case.Me: I.....
Mauri: {quickly interrupted me} I know its after Abraham Laken
Me: after laughing so hard..replied no I didnt name you after Abraham Lincoln and its Lincoln not Laken
Oooo my crazy kids
Wrangler helped can you tell he really worked hard? LOL yeah right
While we are waiting on hurricane Isaac Mauri made a volcano for us to wait for also
Oreo wanted to get in on the action and he needed his picture took
We couldn't leave Maverick out he need to have his picture also
My 3 lil Jackasses....they remind me so much of my kids
Needless to say we got the job done and everyone was happy.
Thankful Isaac didn't give us hardly any damage.






HAHA! Laken/Lincoln! That's hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha,your daughter is a character.
ReplyDeleteoh...your photos always make me want to live in a farm ASAP!
Aw your little 'asses are cute! I love the one in the back! Oh to live on a farm again! It has it's ups and downs but the ups out do the downs by far!
ReplyDeleteI am glad Issac missed y'all. To funny about the name.
ReplyDeleteShut the EFF UP you did not just compare you kids to asses! HAHAHAHAHA, sorry, but SO funny!! That's why i love ya!
ReplyDelete