Look at how these farm equipments are getting so tech savvy. I thought I was going to catch up some if my trash reality TV shows on this TV but the Farmer explained it wasn't a TV it was a monitor that ran off satellite. Yes I was sadly disappointed and wanted off immediately. How boring would it of been if Ive stayed? Well I sucked it up and stayed yes I love my husband that much or at least that day I did.
This header is on the front of the combine and it has teeth that scoops the rice and feeds it through a belt and send it to the back of the combine also know as hopper
This is the hopped it has a window inside the combine and this is what it looks like from inside the combine. This is where is stores until it is full
Once full the grain cart will come and it will come from out of the hopper through the auger and dumps it all out on the grain cart and then the grain cart takes it to the 18wheelers and then they take it and store it in the grain bins






That machine is huge!
ReplyDeleteLoving all the John Deere green! :)
ReplyDelete