a Rafflecopter giveaway
I will need you to email me your address and this box of goodies will be on its way.
I'm loving this headband scarf I want to keep it lol
I love Oscar Blandi heat protector but haven't tried this texture and volume spray
so please let me know
I have these and I love them and get tons of compliments on them and I know you will too
Excuse the sideways pictures I said a few choice words and it still didn't fix so if you cant duck it.....
I love this stuff and it makes my hair feel so soft my only complaint is my bleached hair seem way to tangled and I have to use a detangler after this
Love essie nail polish and I thought this would be perfect for Fall
also I keep an eos egg in my purse and car at all times my favorite by far
I can never seem to find a little manicure set when I need it so I thought this would be a perfect purse accessory and I love the color and design
Hope you like all the goodies and Congrats again!!!
Here is a little sneak peak of my Birthday weekend







A cooking class and Ruth' Chris?!?! That's one hell of a bday! I'm coming too! ;)
ReplyDeleteSuper jeals I didn't win! Happy Birthday Kelli! Hope you have an awesome night!
ReplyDeleteWOO HOOO!!!! I'm sooo excited!!!! LOVE 3 Birds Nest & can't wait to have some fun with all the other goodies!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday chicka!!! I hope you have so much fun! It sounds like y'all will!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a fun way to celebrate
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!! Ruth's Chris?!?! YUM YUM YUM!!!
ReplyDelete