I gave my nails a little sparkle. You know I love anything with glitter or sepquins.
I decided to try this eye look. I was sitting on the counter with my feet in the sink like always but had the laptop beside me trying to look and do. The Farmer walked by and after giving me a crazy looked ask "What are you doing?" Then I showed him what i was trying to do, he thought I was LoCo. I probaly am. HaHa
I was trying it all out...something different is always fun to try right?
You will never know if you dont try.
I am not fond of these mirrow pictures but it was my only choice, HaHa
I figured while I was doing upgrades I might as well do my hair. I was trying out the difference
my hair responded to the 2 sizes of curling irons.
I grew balls and got my TuffGirl on and hopped onto Marvick {Farmers Anniversary present} We havent rode him since he made it here we have been to busy and just put it off but we just had to make time and just do it. He did very well and was a pure joy to ride. {I know balls isnt classy....sorry just thought it fit}

Since he did so well I decided to take him out of the round pen and into the arena and gave him a shot a the barrels and poles. I just love how smooth and gentle he is. I also surprised how quiet he is being with so young. {Horse language...Quiet means- horse or pony that is calm and mannerly}
While Im adding new things to my days I am also working on a desk that my papaw made Maci. I have been staining and coating it and found an old chair to redo and will post once finished.
Where have you been? Whatcha been up to?





Awh I miss riding so much!
ReplyDelete-Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com
I love that eye makeup pin as well, but haven't taken the time to try it yet. Your hair & makeup looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew how to ride like y'all do. It looks so freeing and fun!!
Anna, I have started and Im loving it! Go for it get back on girl! there is truely nothing like it...stress remover for sure.
ReplyDeleteAlly, girl I dont know how to ride. All I know is how to walk and trot. Thought that was all I ever needed to know but according to Maci there is tons more so she is gradually teaching me when she isnt busy riding.
Every girl needs something a little different once in a while! go You.
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from Shayna's blog and I love your blog!
well it sounds like you have been having more fun that me! Bet you don't want to trade all that for dirty diapers and sleepless nights? LOL! Love the mirror picture and I have that urban decay makeup too! i love it
ReplyDeleteA girl after my own heart! I immediately fell in love with your blog...you use words like "combine," "hereford," and "John Deere Factory," all of which I am VERY familiar with! Don't know if you saw my post for the day today, but it's about cow tipping :) Can't wait to read more of yours-I may or may not be doing some blog stalking :)
ReplyDeleteTiff, Thanks for coming on over and I enjoy meeting new blogger friends. Cant wait to hop on over and check your blog out aswell.
ReplyDeleteKB, YOu know if I lived any closer I would love to come over and babysit for you so can get some needed sleep. These moments pass by so fast but I agree they can be tiring also.
Nicole, Yes I loved your post for today. I can say we have an unspoken bond and I know I will be doing me some blog stalking lol